Terms and Conditions
1. Payment for goods will be made in advance by credit or debit card using a secure site. Ownership of the goods will not pass to the buyer until payment is made in full.
2. All goods must be examined on receipt and any damage reported to Sign Holders Direct LTD within three days. Non-delivery of a consignment, whole or part, must be notified within seven days of receipt of invoice/dispatch note. Photographic evidence of damaged goods will be requested to allow us to make a claim from our carrier. If your goods are damaged or defective we will either replace them at no extra charge or refund your money, including any postal charges incurred.
3. We cannot accept responsibility for any damage that may result from additional deliveries that may be made to other addresses, which are of course, beyond our control.
4. In the event that the goods received are the wrong items or you are not entirely happy with the products you receive please contact our sales team within 14 days to arrange a full refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods to us. Returned goods must be in a re-saleable condition.
5. Orders, which have been accepted, cannot be cancelled nor goods returned without prior consent. To cancel web orders please contact our sales team to obtain a full refund. We cannot accept the return of items, which have been specially made to customers' own specification.
6. Whilst delivery dates are given in good faith, no responsibility can be accepted for delays in manufacture, strikes, accidents or delays in transit.
7. We reserve the right to alter design and/or specification without prior notice.